Denzel Washington (Safe House, Flight) and Mark Wahlberg (Contraband, Ted) star in 2 Guns, an adrenaline-fueled picture that tracks two operatives from competing bureaus who must team up for their mutual benefit and survival. 2 Guns will be available on Digital HD starting November 5, 2013, two weeks before it's available on store shelves. Fans can own the movie on Blu-ray and DVD as well as rent it On Demand starting November 19, 2013, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
When an attempt to take down a drug cartel blows up in their faces, two undercover operatives are forced to go on the run together, though neither knows that the other is a federal agent. Suddenly, everyone on both sides of the law wants them dead, and their only hope is to trust each other. Filled with non-stop action and suspense, critics are raving "Washington and Wahlberg are at their very best" (Pete Hammond, Movieline).
Also featuring Paula Patton (Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol, Baggage Claim), Fred Ward (Sweet Home Alabama, Tremors), James Marsden (X-Men series, The Butler), Bill Paxton (Apollo 13, Big Love), Andrew Cosby (Eureka), and Edward James Olmos (Battlestar Galactica, Blade Runner), 2 Guns will take you on one highly charged thrill ride.
The Blu-ray Combo Pack includes a Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD with UltraViolet.
- Blu-ray unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital HD with Ultraviolet lets fans watch movies anywhere, on any device. Users can instantly stream or download movies to watch on iPad, iPhone, Android, smart TVs, connected Blu-ray players, game consoles, and more.
Exclusive Blu-ray Combo Pack Bonus Features:
- The Good, The Bad And The Sexy: Denzel Washington, Mark Wahlberg, Paula Patton, Bill Paxton, Edward James Olmos and James Marsden talk about what it was like to play their characters.
- Finding the Vibe: This featurette reveals how the rich world of 2 Guns was brought to life.
- Living Dangerously: Crash, smash and detonate alongside Hollywood's best stuntmen and coordinators, as we watch the filming of 2 Guns' action.
Blu-ray and DVD Special Bonus Features:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Undercover and Into Action: Find out how the writing styles of graphic novelist Steven Grant and screenwriter Blake Masters merged to create one of the year's most original scripts.
- Feature Commentary with Director Baltasar Kormákur and Producer Adam Siegel.