20th Century Fox have provided MovieWeb with 6 new video clips from the upcoming DVD release of Alien vs. Predator.
CLICK HERE for access to new behind-the-scenes clips!
- A behind the scenes look at the Predator mask
- Predator and Alien creature designs
- The Origin of "Alien vs. Predator"
- The concept behind the film
- Behind the scenes look at the special effects of "Alien vs. Predator"
- Choosing the perfect cast
Alien vs. Predator comes to DVD January 25th
Stay tuned for MovieWeb's official review of the disc as well as an upcoming contest!
-Theatrical Version of Feature (101:00)
- Commentary by Paul Thomas Anderson, Lance Henriksen and Sanaa Lathan
- Commentary by Alec Gillis, Tom Woodruff Jr. and John Bruno
- Alternate Opening Version of Feature (102:00)
- AVP Making of Featurette
- 3 Deleted Scenes: The Other Mexico (:41), O Sole Mio (:28), Predator Humor (:32)
- Inside Look: Intro Animation (:12), Mr. and Mrs. Smith (3:00), Elektra (4:00)
- Darkhorse AVP Comic Covers Galley (65 stills)
- DVD-Rom Features: Darkhorse's first edition of the AVP comic book, Exclusive look at the first 16 pages of the up-coming AVP graphic novel.
Dont't forget to also check out: Alien vs. Predator