Universal Studios Home Entertainment will release the 1962 classic To Kill a Mockingbird in new 50th Anniversary editions on Blu-ray and DVD January 31. We have a contest running and we're giving away copies of this Blu-ray set to our readers. These prizes will surely go fast, so enter this contest today.
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
Experience one of the most significant milestones in film history like never before with To Kill a Mockingbird 50th Anniversary Edition. Screen legend Gregory Peck stars as courageous Southern lawyer Atticus Finch - the Academy Award-winning performance hailed by the American Film Institute as the Greatest Movie Hero of All Time. Based on Harper Lee's Pulitzer Prize winning novel about innocence, strength and conviction and nominated for eight Academy Awards,this beloved classic is now digitally remastered and fully restored for optimum picture and sound quality and boasts hours of unforgettable bonus features. Watch it and remember why "it's a sin to kill a mockingbird."
- Fearful Symmetry- A feature-length documentary on the making of To Kill a Mockingbird with cast and crew interviews and a visit to author Harper Lee's home town.
- A Conversation with Gregory Peck - An intimate feature-length documentary on one of the most beloved actors in film history with interviews, film clips, home movies and more.
- 100 Years of Universal: Restoring the Classics- An in-depth look at the film restoration process
- Academy Award Best Actor Acceptance Speech - Gregory Peck's speech after winning the Academy Award for his performance as Atticus Finch.
- American Film Institute Life Achievement Award - Gregory Peck's memorable remarks upon receiving the AFI Life Achievement Award.
- Original Theatrical Trailer
Bonus Features Exclusively on Blu-ray Combo Pack:
- Digital Copy: Owners of the Blu-ray Combo Pack can also download a digital version of the full-length movie from participating digital retailers to enjoy on a choice of popular electronic and portable devices.
- U-Control: Scene Companion: Available on To Kill a Mockingbird: 50th Anniversary Edition for the first time, viewers can watch interviews, see photos and more during key scenes with this picture-in-picture companion featuring narration by Gregory Peck's Family.
- BD-Live: Access the BD-Live Center through your Internet-connected player to watch the latest trailers and more!
- pocket Blu app: The groundbreaking pocket Blu app uses iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android, PC and Mac to work seamlessly with a network-connected Blu-ray player. Plus iPad and Android tablet owners can enjoy a new, enhanced edition of pocket Blu made especially to take advantage of the tablets' larger screen and high resolution display. Consumers will be able to browse through a library of Blu-ray content and watch entertaining extras on-the-go in a way that's bigger and better than ever before. pocket Blu offers advanced features such as:
- Advanced Remote Control: A sleek, elegant new way to operate your Blu-ray player. Users can navigate through menus, playback and BD-Live functions with ease.
- Video Timeline: Users can easily bring up the video timeline, allowing them to instantly access any point in the film.
- Mobile To-Go: Users can unlock a selection of bonus content with their Blu-ray discs to save to their device or to stream from anywhere there is a Wi-Fi network, enabling them to enjoy content on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Browse Titles: Users will have access to a complete list of pocket Blu-enabled titles available and coming to Blu-ray. They can view free previews and see what additional content is available to unlock on their device.
- Keyboard: Entering data is fast and easy with your device's intuitive keyboard.
- uHear: Never miss another line of dialogue with this innovative feature that instantly skips back a few seconds on your Blu-ray disc and turns on the subtitles to highlight what you missed.