CONTEST: Win War Horse on Blu-ray!
Paramount Home Entertainment is debuting War Horse in a four-disc Blu-ray combo pack, two-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack, and DVD today, April 3. We have a special contest lined up for director Steven Spielberg's Best Picture nominee, where we are giving away copies of the four-disc Blu-ray combo pack to our readers, and a copy of the new book War Horse: The Making of the Motion Picture. These prizes will surely go fast, so enter today. Details are below.
- War Horse four-disc Blu-ray combo pack
- War Horse: The Making of the Motion Picture
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
War Horse, the Academy Award-nominated Best Picture, is a story of incredible friendship, loyalty, courage, hope and tenacity. Based on the Tony Award®-winning play, and set against the sweeping canvas of World War I, this deeply heartfelt tale begins with the remarkable friendship between a feisty colt named Joey and his young trainer Albert (Jeremy Irvine). When they're forced apart by war, the film follows Joey's extraordinary journey as he changes and inspires the lives of everyone he meets. No matter where they go or what they experience both boy and horse keep forging ahead, driven by devotion and the hope of returning home. Filled with spectacularly rich visuals, War Horse is one of the most powerful and moving stories of friendship and love ever filmed.
4-Disc Combo Pack (2-Disc Blu-ray + 1 Disc DVD + Digital Copy)
- A Filmmaking Journey - Academy Award-winning Director/Producer Steven Spielberg provides a unique and unprecedented look into the making and filming of War Horse.
- - Editing & Scoring - Multi-Oscar winners Michael Kahn (film editor) and John Williams (composer) discuss specific aspects of editing the film and composing music for War Horse, as well as the secret to their long and successful collaborations with Steven Spielberg.
- - The Sounds of "War Horse" - Seven-time Academy Award-winning sound designer Gary Rydstrom takes us through the sophisticated sound design he created for War Horse.
- - Through The Producer's Lens - Producer Kathleen Kennedy shares the photos she took during filming and recounts how she discovered the source material, as well as her appreciation of Steven Spielberg's vision, the team that sounds him, and why War Horse appealed to her.
- - War Horse: The Look - Director/Producer Steven Spielberg introduces us to his creative team of production designer Rick Carter, costume designer Joanna Johnston and director of photography Janusz Kaminski, who discuss what it took to design the look for the film.
- - An Extra's Point of View - Film extra Martin Dew explains how and why he was brought in--along with a hundred other men--to be featured alternately as both German and British soldiers.
2-Disc Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD)
- War Horse: The Journey Home
- An Extra's Point of View
- War Horse: The Look