<strong><em>Domino</em></strong> Harvey Passes Away
According to Variety, New Line and director Tony Scott won't be changing Domino, despite the recent death of the film's subject, model-turned-bounty hunter Domino Harvey.

The pic, which stars Keira Knightley as Harvey, has been set for an Aug. 19 release. Harvey, 35, was found dead Monday in the bathtub of her West Hollywood home. She had been arrested last month in connection with a drug-trafficking sting in Mississippi.

Harvey, the daughter of actor Laurence Harvey, worked as a Ford model, nightclub operator and firefighter before going to work for a Los Angeles bail bond agency as a bounty hunter. The feature, produced by Scott and Samuel Hadida, began shooting last October with Jacqueline Bisset, Christopher Walken and Mickey Rourke also starring.

"Domino never failed to surprise or inspire me over the last 12 years," Scott said in a statement. "She was a free spirit like no other I have ever known."

New Line recently moved Domino from August to November but then decided to return the pic to August for two reasons -- to avoid going up against Universal's Pride and Prejudice, which also stars Knightley, and to take advantage of Knightley's availability to promote the pic between shooting the "Pirates of the Caribbean" sequels.

"We were enormously saddened to hear of Domino's untimely passing," producer Samuel Hadida said in a statement. "She and I had been conferring about her music to be used in the film only weeks ago. I know I speak for all of us on the movie's cast and crew when I say how much we enjoyed her presence on set when she visited. And although our film is not intended as a biographical piece, hers was the dynamic personality and indomitable spirit that spawned an exciting adventure, not just onscreen, but in real life.," actress Keira Knightley stated.