EXCLUSIVE: Captain America: The First Avenger Blu-ray Featurette
We have an exclusive featurette from Captain America: The First Avenger, which debuts on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD October 25. Click on the video player below to watch this excerpt from the special features, which shows how they needed to change Steve Rogers' suit for the production.
Captain America: The First Avenger, directed by Joe Johnston, from a screenplay by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely, will focus on the early days of the Marvel Universe when Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) volunteers to participate in an experimental program that turns him into the Super Soldier known as Captain America. As Captain America, Rogers joins forces with Bucky Barnes (Sebastian Stan) and Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) to fight the evil HYDRA organization, led by the villainous Red Skull (Hugo Weaving). One of a continuing slate of films being produced by Marvel Studios based on the Marvel characters, Captain America: The First Avenger joins Thor which was released on May 6, 2011 and Marvel's The Avengers which is coming to theaters on May 4, 2012.
- Feature film with commentary by director Joe Johnston, director of photography Shelly Johnson and editor Jeff Ford
- Marvel One-Shot: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor's Hammer
- Outfitting a Hero featurette
- Howling Commandos featurette
- Heightened Technology featurette
- The Transformation featurette
- Behind the Skull featurette
- Captain America Origins featurette
- The Assembly Begins featurette
- Deleted Scenes with commentary by director Joe Johnston, director of photography Shelly Johnson and editor Jeff Ford
- Digital Copy