GIVEAWAY: Win Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray
Game of Thrones is currently airing new Season 3 episodes on HBO, but we know there are many who haven't gotten caught up with this immensely popular series. We're teaming up with Appliances Online to give away copies of Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray, which includes all 10 episodes of Season 2, along with hours of bonus materials. Take a look at how you can bring home this coveted Blu-ray set today.
HERE'S HOW TO WIN!
Just "Like" (fan) the Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" , just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
HBO Home Entertainment will debut Game of Thrones: The Complete Second Season on Blu-ray and DVD February 19, 2013. This gives those who missed this last season of Game of Thrones more than a month to get caught up before Season 3 debuts on HBO March 31, 2013. This set will include all 10 Season 2 episodes, plus hours of bonus footage that takes you deeper inside this magical world of Westeros.
Blu-ray with HBO Select - includes all DVD features plus:
- War of the Five Kings - Track the claims, strategies and key players involved in the battle for the Iron Throne with this interactive guide that follows the movements of various armies detailing their victories and defeats.
- - Histories & Lore - 19 animated histories detailing the mythology of Westeros and Essos as told from the varying perspectives of the characters themselves and featuring, in-part, illustrations from Game of Thrones storyboard artist Will Simpson.
- - In-Episode Guide - In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations and relevant histories.
- - Hidden Dragon Eggs - Find the hidden dragon eggs to uncover even more never-before-seen content.
- Creating the Battle of Blackwater Bay - See how the epic Battle of Blackwater Bay was brought to life in this exclusive, in-depth, behind-the-scenes look at the climatic episode. The 30 minute feature showcases never-before-seen interviews with cast and crew.
- - DVD: Inner Circle - Actors Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Michelle Fairley and Liam Cunningham talk in detail about their experiences shooting season two in this roundtable discussion moderated by executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss.
- - The Religions of Westeros - Hear author George R.R. Martin, David Benioff and D.B. Weiss discuss the competing religions in the series and how they influence the various characters in Westeros and beyond.
- - Character Profiles - Profiles of seven major characters as described by the actors portraying them including Renly Baratheon, Stannis Baratheon, Robb Stark, Theon Greyjoy and more.
- - Audio Commentaries - 12 commentaries with cast and crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, George R.R. Martin, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington and more.