Are you a fan of the Harry Potter series and have $1,000 burning a hole in your wallet? Then you're in luck, because Warner Bros. is releasing an epic eight-volume book set entitled Harry Potter: Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey on December 4, a must-have for any die-hard fan of this Hogwarts series. The set retails for $1,000, but fans can pre-order the collection on Amazon at a 40% discount for $600. Only 3,000 copies of the set will be released, so you better act fast. Take a look at the trailer and photos for this all-inclusive set then read on for more information.
Each book is designed to resemble actual books from the Hogwarts library. Six of the books focus on the creative departments such as wardrobe, props, and special effects. The seventh book offers a retrospective look at the franchise and the relationships that formed between the cast and crew. The eighth book is a full-scale replica of The Monster Book of Monsters. Take a look at the official details.
- A cloth-covered case, styled to look like a shelf from a shop in Diagon Alley
- A cloth-bound edition of Harry Potter: Page to Screen
- Seven additional volumes detailing the Harry Potter creative team's ten years of extensive efforts:
- The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
- Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
- A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
- Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
- The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
- Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
- Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter
- A replica of The Monster Book of Monsters film prop
- A gilded portfolio of five frame-able prints of original Harry Potter concept art