Marvel Studios and Paramount Home Video Distribution has announced that the summer blockbuster Iron Man 3 will be released on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, and DVD September 24. The film will also be available on digital download three weeks earlier starting on September 3. No pricing details have been released, but you can take a look at the cover art and special features information below.
Marvel Studios' Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
- Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie's most memorable scenes.
- Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look - Marvel's Thor: The Dark World-Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
- Marvel's Iron Man 3 Unmasked - Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
- Gag Reel
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Audio Commentary - With Drew Pearce & Shane Black