If the and gag reel from Iron Man 3 weren't enough for you yesterday, we have a new behind-the-scenes featurette from the Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD release coming September 24. Here, Robert Downey Jr. and producer Kevin Feige take us behind-the-scenes of the sequence where Tony Stark has come up with a way to "call" individual parts of his Iron Man suit to him. With more then a month before this anticipated release hits shelves and digital queues, stay tuned for more footage from this Marvel Phase Two sequel.
Marvel Studios' Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
- Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie's most memorable scenes.
- Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look - Marvel's Thor: The Dark World-Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
- Marvel's Iron Man 3 Unmasked - Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
- Gag Reel
- Deleted & Extended Scenes
- Audio Commentary - With Drew Pearce & Shane Black