Iron Man 3 Deleted Scene and Gag Reel
As we reported back in June, the summer blockbuster Iron Man 3 is debuting on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD September 24 after a successful theatrical release. While we still have more than a month to go before you can own this superhero sequel, a deleted scene has debuted featuring Ben Kingsley's villainous character The Mandarin, along with a gag reel featuring star Robert Downey Jr. bursting into laughter during several takes on the set. Take a look at these special features excerpts from director Shane Black's Marvel adventure, then read on for more information about the Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD release next month.
Marvel Studios' Iron Man 3 pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
- Deconstructing The Scene: Attack On Air Force One: Jump into action with the stunt-team skydivers in this close-up look at creating one of the movie's most memorable scenes.
- - Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Look - Marvel's Thor: The Dark World-Experience the spectacular new worlds, unforgettable characters, and pulse-pounding thrills of the upcoming blockbuster movie.
- - Marvel's Iron Man 3 Unmasked - Join cast and crew for a crash course in epic movie-making, Marvel style.
- - Gag Reel
- - Deleted & Extended Scenes
- - Audio Commentary - With Drew Pearce & Shane Black