In a small apartment in Buenos Aires, an old woman eagerly awaits the birth of her grandchild and all the joys of becoming a grandmother. However, horrific circumstances mean that she will be forced to wait for over 30 years. Using real-life testimonials this animated documentary raises issues of memory, repression and loss.
- Afarin Eghbal.....Director
- Alexia James.....Little Girl
- Joy McBrinn.....Abuela
- Geraldine McEwan.....Abuela
- Lukasz Platkowski.....Tango Dancer
- Jenney Surelia.....Tango Dancer