After several successful years in Hollywood, Lasse Hallstr�m (The Cider House Rules, What's Eating Gilbert Grape) returns to Europe with this slice of small-town life in 1950s France. Juliette Binoche plays a new-in-town single mother who gradually wins over the locals with the sweets in her chocolate shop. But these aren't your typical French townspeople. With Johnny Depp, Judi Dench, and Carrie-Anne Moss among the customers, this village has a distinctively global appeal.
- Lasse Hallström.....Director
- Alfred Molina.....Comte de Reynaud
- Carrie-Anne Moss.....Caroline Clairmont
- Aurelien Parent Koenig.....Luc Clairmont
- Antonio Gil.....Jean-Marc Drou
- Hélène Cardona.....Francoise Drou
- Harrison Pratt.....Dedou Drou