"Choke" is a black comedy that follows Victor Mancini (Rockwell), a sex addict who works as a Colonial War re-enactor and runs a con scheme that involves deliberately choking in restaurants and attaching himself parasitically to his rescuers, all to fund his mother's (Huston) care at a private mental hospital.
He is forced to address his intimacy issues when he falls in love with his mother's doctor and discovers that he is unable to perform with the one woman he actually likes.
An adaptation of the Chuck Palahniuk ("Fight Club") novel.
- Clark Gregg.....Director
- Kathryn Alexander.....Mousy GirlAgnes
- Teodorina Bello.....Jamaican Lady
- Kate Blumberg.....Edwin's Wife
- Jonah Bobo.....Young Victor
- Willi Burke.....Deranged Socialite
- Heather Burns.....Internet DateGwen