Based on an extraordinary true story, "Defiance" is an epic tale of family, honor, vengeance and salvation in World War II. The year is 1941 and the Jews of Eastern Europe are being massacred by the thousands. Managing to escape certain death, three brothers take refuge in the dense surrounding woods they have known since childhood. There they begin their desperate battle against the Nazis. Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber and Jamie Bell star as brothers who turn a primitive struggle to survive into something far more consequential – a way to avenge the deaths of their loved ones by saving thousands of others.
- Edward Zwick.....Director
- Daniel Craig.....Tuvia Bielski
- Liev Schreiber.....Zus Bielski
- Jamie Bell.....Asael Bielski
- Alexa Davalos.....Lilka Ticktin
- Allan Corduner.....Shimon Haretz
- Mark Feuerstein.....Isaac Malbin