Wes Keller is a young man born to a world where oil has collapsed, the food supply has been wiped out, and cancer rates for women have skyrocketed, depleting the female population. In a barbaric environment where bio fuel, batteries, bullets and people are currency and marauders roam free, Wes tries to escape to a mythical world run on cold fusion "Plutopia", a place that may only exist in the mind.
THE BILL IS DUE. 'Downstream' is a view of the not so distant future. We journey with Wes (humanity's son) as he pays an unthinkable price for society's past decadence.
- Jonathon Trent.....Wes Keller
- Elizabeth Roberts.....Sara
- Jonno Roberts.....Tobias
- Lenny von Dohlen.....Elder Daniel
- Mickey Jones.....Meat Vendor
- Frederick Bartholomew.....Lugosi