A home, a motorcar, servants, the latest fashions: the most eligible and most finicky bachelor (Louis Jourdan) in Paris offers them all to Gigi (Leslie Caron). But she, who's gone from girlish gawkishness to cultured glamour before our eyes, yearns for that wonderful something money can't buy.
- Vincente Minnelli.....Director
- Leslie Caron.....Gigi
- Maurice Chevalier.....Honoré Lachaille
- Louis Jourdan.....Gaston Lachaille
- Hermione Gingold.....Madame Alvarez
- Eva Gabor.....Liane d'Exelmans
- Jacques Bergerac.....Sandomir