Four months after the tragic car accident that claimed the life of her husband, the very pregnant Sarah (Alysson Paradis) is relaxing alone in her suburban house on Christmas Eve, waiting for her mother to take her to the hospital where her doctor will induce labour. The silent night is broken by a knock on the door as a woman (Beatrice Dalle) calmly asks to use the phone. Immediately suspicious, Sarah refuses to let the stranger in and calls the police, who find no trace of the woman when they arrive. When they depart, Sarah locks the door, unwittingly trapping herself in a jealous maternal struggle for the survival of the new life within her belly. Sarah must fight back against a scissor-wielding madwoman hell-bent on taking one thing away from her...
- Béatrice Dalle.....La femme
- Alysson Paradis.....Sarah
- Nathalie Roussel.....Louise
- François-Régis Marchasson.....Jean-Pierre
- Jean-Baptiste Tabourin.....Matthieu
- Dominique Frot.....L'infirmière