A man in his early 30s (keane) struggles with the supposed loss of his daughter from port authority bus terminal in new york, while fighting serious battles with schizophrenia. we can never be sure if the loss is real or imaginary; or whether his overt interest in helping young girls is innocent and of a fatherly nature, or is of a darker, scarier motive. the film is about a search for family, belonging, and the overwhelming need for human connection. it is a disturbing and thought provoking story about real characters dealing with every day life. keanes quest for his daughter and kiras (kira is a young girl he befriends)longing for a nuclear family is what connects them and the audience to a heartbreaking story...
- Lodge Kerrigan.....Director
- Damian Lewis.....William Keane
- Abigail Breslin.....Kira Bedik
- Amy Ryan.....Lynn Bedik
- Liza Colón-Zayas.....1st Ticket Agent
- John Tormey.....2nd Ticket Agent
- Brenda Denmark.....Commuter