Leave It To Beaver (1997)
Leave It To Beaver Synopsis
With this all-too-familiar refrain, June would signal Ward that young Theodore, a.k.a. "The Beaver," was once again about to transport the viewing audience into a wonderfully wacky world via the logic of innocent childhood. They could only hope that older brother Wally wasn't somehow involved as an often unwitting accomplice. Thirty-four years after the final episode first aired on national television, the refrain_and the story_are pretty much the same, thankfully, but the filmmakers undertaking a new bigscreen version of Leave It to Beaver were not without their challenges.
- Andy Cadiff.....Director
- Christopher McDonald.....Ward Cleaver
- Janine Turner.....June Cleaver
- Cameron Finley.....Theodore 'Beaver' Cleaver
- Erik von Detten.....Wallace 'Wally' Cleaver
- Adam Zolotin.....Edward 'Eddie' Haskell Jr.
- Alan Rachins.....Fred Rutherford