Defying the usual conventions of film, "Rage" is the new cinematic creation from ground-breaking writer/director Sally Potter. Using a radical narrative structure focusing entirely on individual performances, "Rage" builds a tragicomic portrait of people persuaded to reveal their secrets in the midst of a crisis. The film consists entirely of a dynamic series of interviews, as if shot by a schoolboy on his mobile phone. He goes behind-the-scenes at a New York fashion show during seven days in which an accident on the catwalk turns into a murder investigation.
- Sally Potter.....Director
- Simon Abkarian.....Merlin
- Patrick J. Adams.....Dwight Angel
- Riz Ahmed.....Vijay
- Bob Balaban.....Mr. White
- Adriana Barraza.....Anita de Los Angeles
- Steve Buscemi.....Frank