On the outskirts of Las Vegas, far from the bright lights of the Strip, 17 year-old Andrew's life is spiraling out of control. Powerless to intervene as he backslides into drugs, alcohol, and violence, his mother decides to hire a private company to forcibly kidnap Andrew and take him to a locked-down (and corrupt) psychiatric center for teens. As Andrew is subjected to the physical and emotional abuses of the program, something inside of him is re-awakened, and he decides the only way to get back on track is to face his demons head-on.
- Monty Lapica.....Director
- Diane Venora.....Louise Eriksen
- Monty Lapica.....Andrew Eriksen
- Michael Bowen.....Dan Jones
- Greg Germann.....Keith
- Kristina Anapau.....Nicole
- Matthew Carey.....Aaron