Orphaned to an uncle who is fading away, mercilessly teased by his peers and roundly ignored by his teachers, Terri is alienated and alone. When the dreaded vice-principal sees something of himself in Terri, they establish a friendship which opens Terri up to the possibility that life is not something to be endured, but something to be shared, and even enjoyed.
- Azazel Jacobs.....Director
- Jacob Wysocki.....Terri
- John C. Reilly.....Mr. Fitzgerald
- Bridger Zadina.....Chad
- Creed Bratton.....Uncle James
- Olivia Crocicchia.....Heather Miles
- Tim Heidecker.....Mr. Flemisch