The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
The Lost World: Jurassic Park Synopsis
Four years after the nightmare at the Jurassic Park theme park, John Hammond mounts another expedition to document the behavior of the dinosaurs at another, previously undisclosed, location.
Dr. Ian Malcolm grudgingly goes along on the expedition after he finds out his girlfriend, Dr. Sarah Harding, is already there with a wildlife videographer. Making matters more difficult, an unscrupulous big-game hunter is on the island hoping to "bag" a unique kill and, generally, stirring up mayhem among the prehistoric beasts.
Latest 'The Lost World: Jurassic Park' News
- Steven Spielberg.....Director
- Jeff Goldblum.....Dr. Ian Malcolm
- Julianne Moore.....Dr. Sarah Harding
- Pete Postlethwaite.....Roland Tembo
- Richard Attenborough.....John Hammond
- Vince Vaughn.....Nick Van Owen
- Arliss Howard.....Peter Ludlow