The Perfect Storm (2000)
The Perfect Storm Synopsis
In the fall of 1991, Captain Billy Tyne piloted his boat - the Adrea Gail - and his crew out to the fishing grounds of the North Atlantic. Two weeks later, a confluence of sever weather - a Perfect Storm - gathered.
With barely enough time to warn the vessels at sea, the storm bore down on New England. The Andrea Gail never received the warning.
Latest 'The Perfect Storm' News
- Wolfgang Petersen.....Director
- George Clooney.....Captain Billy Tyne
- Mark Wahlberg.....Bobby Shatford
- Diane Lane.....Christina Cotter
- John C. Reilly.....Dale 'Murph' Murphy
- William Fichtner.....David 'Sully' Sullivan
- John Hawkes.....Mike 'Bugsy' Moran