Triptych feature telling three separate tales set in Tokyo, Japan. "Shaking Tokyo" centers on a man who has lived for 10 years as a hikikomori, (a term used in Japan for people unable to adjust to society and so they never leave their homes) and what happens when he falls in love one day with a pizza delivery girl. "Interior Design" follows the story of a wannabe movie director who arrives in Tokyo with his girlfriend only to find that parts of her bones are turning into wood.
- Yû Aoi.....Pizza-Delivery Girl
- YosiYosi Arakawa.....Man running from his home
- Junya Asô.....Spectateur 2 au cinéma
- Jean-François Balmer.....Maître Voland
- Andrée Damant
- Don Don.....Le mécano de la fourrière