What Women Want (2000)
What Women Want Synopsis
Nick Marshall was the ultimate man's man. A charming, irrepressible bachelor living on the A-list of life, he loved listening to Sinatra and, like the Chairman of the Board himself, thought he had the world on a string.
Then one night, in the privacy of his Rat Pack dream apartment, that string began to unravel when he got an unexpected jolt, which opened his eyes and ears more than he could have imagined. Or ever dreamed of.
Now, Nick Marshall, hot shot advertising executive and self-proclaimed God's gift to women, suddenly found that he had another gift -- when he discovered he could hear the inner most thoughts of every women he came in contact with.
- Nancy Meyers.....Director
- Mel Gibson.....Nick Marshall
- Helen Hunt.....Darcy McGuire
- Marisa Tomei.....Lola
- Alan Alda.....Dan Wanamaker
- Ashley Johnson.....Alex Marshall
- Mark Feuerstein.....Morgan Farwell