Warner Premiere has provided us with six clips from the upcoming home video release Justice League: Doom, which arrives on Blu-ray and DVD February 28. Click below to delve inside the Justice League: Doom DVD, which features the voices of Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern, Tim Daly as Superman, Kevin Conroy as Batman, and Michael Rosenbaum as Flash.
Primetime television stars Nathan Fillion and Tim Daly, the reigning voices of Green Lantern and Superman, respectively, join a group of eight actors reprising their famed Justice League cartoon roles. Nathan Fillion made his debut as Green Lantern/Hal Jordan in the recent Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, and took his initial DC Universe movie bow as the voice of Steve Trevor in the 2008 hit Wonder Woman. Tim Daly originated his role as Superman's voice in the landmark cartoon, Superman: The Animated Series. He has reprised the role in two DC Universe films: the 2009 extravaganza Superman/Batman: Public Enemies and the 2010 thriller Superman/Batman: Apocalypse.
The grand reunion of actors who provided the voices of the Justice League for the cartoon of the same name and its follow-up, Justice League Unlimited, includes Kevin Conroy as Batman, Michael Rosenbaum as Flash, Susan Eisenberg as Wonder Woman and Carl Lumbly as J'onn J'onzz/Martian Manhunter. Bumper Robinson joins the cast as Cyborg.
The Justice League faces two sets of villainous teams in the film - The Royal Flush Gang and a sextet of notable evildoers. The latter group includes three voice acting alumni of the Justice League animated series: Phil Morris as Vandal Savage, Olivia d'Abo as Star Sapphire, and Alexis Denisof as Mirror Master. Also opposing our heroes are Carlos Alazraqui as Bane, Paul Blackthorne as Metallo, and Claudia Black as Cheetah.
- Standard and high definition versions of the feature film
UltraViiolet™ Digital Copy
- Sneak Peak at Superman Vs. the Elite, the next DC Universe Animated Original Movie
- Featurette - "A Legion of One: The Dwayne McDuffie Story" - The skilled writer penned some of the best stories which consistently entertained fans. From his early writing career to adapting the popular work of All-Star Superman, this is the story of Dwayne McDuffie, as told by his family and friends.
- Featurette - "Guarding the Balance: Batman and the JLA" - Everyone has a weakness and so do superheroes, yet when they go rogue, their power can topple more than a few egos, they can shatter worlds. The Justice League is the most powerful organization of superheroes on the planet, but what if the Justice League went rogue, and decided to use their power for harm?
- Mini-featurette - "Their Time Has Come: Cyborg and the DC Universe's New Diversity" - 2011 will go down in DC Comics storied history as a year when a rich diversity of characters were re-introduced into the spotlight alongside Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. One of the most celebrated of the re-imagined characters is Cyborg, who became the new Man of Steel in Geoff Johns' altered universe storyline, Flashpoint.
- Creative team commentary
Best of the Web
Batman v Superman Ultimate R-Rated Edition Runtime Announced
New details have emerged about the Batman V Superman extended cut, which comes to Blu-ray with over 2 hours of special features.
Batman v Superman Had an Original Runtime of 4 Hours
Editor David Brenner says that nearly 90 minutes of footage from Batman V Superman didn't make it to theaters.
Batman Has a History with Every Suicide Squad Villain
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje reveals the sorted relationship Batman has with the anti-heroes of Suicide Squad.
Batman: The Killing Joke Movie Makes This One Big Change
Fans worried about the treatment of Barbara Gordon in Batman: The Killing Joke are in for a big surprise.
Batman & Fantastic Beasts Highlight Warner Bros. CinemaCon Panel
Warner Bros. shows why they may be the only big studio able to give Disney a run for their money at the box office.
Batman Solo Movie with Director Ben Affleck Confirmed
Warner Bros.' CEO Kevin Tsujihara announces at CinemaCon that the Ben Affleck Directed Batman movie is happening.