Sony and Apple have launched the Second Screen application for The Amazing Spider-Man's upcoming Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, and DVD release November 9. Each week leading up to the release, new content will be unlocked through this app, which can be downloaded for use on Apple iPads and Sony tablets. Take a look at screenshots from this new program, and read on for official details on all of its features.
Explore the making of The Amazing Spider-Man with this groundbreaking app for your iPad! Enjoy as a stand-alone app or sync it to your Blu-ray™ of The Amazing Spider-Man for the full Second Screen Experience. Check back each week leading up to the Blu-ray release of The Amazing Spider-Man to see key sections of the app unlocked.
Browse through the app's Production Notes and uncover the secrets behind The Amazing Spider-Man's development, production, and completion. When you sync the app to the Blu-ray of the movie, your tablet will become an interactive Movie Timeline, offering scene-specific cast and crew interviews, special effects tests, stunt footage, trivia, and more.
This fully immersive app features hours of unique, interactive behind-the-scenes material, including:
- Interviews with stars Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, director Marc Webb, Spider-Man co-creator Stan Lee, and other cast and crew
- - Concept art for the Spider-Man suit, The Lizard, Spidey's web shooters, and more
- - "Pre-viz" videos - early CG animated versions of the film's action sequences
- - Original storyboards
- - Andrew Garfield and the stunt team perfecting Spidey's death-defying moves
- - Photo galleries of props, make-up tests, costumes, and more
- - 360° interactive models of Oscorp Tower and The Lizard
- - "Filmmaker Facts" - fun and fascinating trivia about the film's production