A tight-knit group of college friends reunites for the first time in 14 years for an unforgettable celebration in The Best Man Holiday, coming to Blu-ray Combo Pack including Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD with UltraViolet on February 11, 2014, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The all-new sequel to 1999's beloved ensemble comedy The Best Man finds all nine friends together again for a reunion packed with laughter, love, and surprises. The Blu-ray Combo Pack comes with exclusive bonus features that include an alternate ending and deleted & extended scenes.
The film's stellar ensemble cast includes Morris Chestnut (Identity Thief), Terrence Howard (Hustle & Flow), Taye Diggs (Baggage Claim), Nia Long (Soul Food), Sanaa Lathan (Contagion), Regina Hall (Scary Movie franchise), Harold Perrineau (Zero Dark Thirty), Monica Calhoun (Love & Basketball) and Melissa De Sousa (Miss Congeniality), all reprising their career-launching roles, as well as Eddie Cibrian (Good Deeds) and John Michael Higgins (Pitch Perfect) in the long-awaited next chapter of the film that ushered in a new era of comedy.
- Blu-ray unleashes the power of your HDTV and is the best way to watch movies at home, featuring 6X the picture resolution of DVD, exclusive extras and theater-quality surround sound.
- DVD offers the flexibility and convenience of playing movies in more places, both at home and away.
- Digital HD with Ultraviolet lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download movies to watch on iPad, iPhone, Android, smart TVs, connected Blu-ray players, game consoles, and more.
Bonus Features Exclusively on Blu-ray
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes with Commentary by Writer/Director/Producer Malcolm D. Lee
- Smack Talk: Filming The Girl Fight Scene - Step into the ring to learn how the big fight scene was filmed. Hear from stars Regina Hall and Melissa De Sousa and writer/director/producer Malcolm D. Lee.
- Gag Reel
- Holiday Reunion: The Making of The Best Man Holiday - Join the cast and crew of the of The Best Man Holiday to find out how the characters, and the actors who play them, have evolved in the 14 years since the first film and what it's like for them to be working together again, as well as how "new kid on the block" Eddie Cibrian fits in, and what writer and director Malcolm D. Lee brings to the franchise.
- Feature Commentary By Writer/Director/Producer Malcolm D. Lee
Share the laughter, love and surprises as Harper (Taye Diggs), Lance (Morris Chestnut), Quentin (Terrence Howard), Jordan (Nia Long), Robyn (Sanaa Lathan), Mia (Monica Calhoun), Murch (Harold Perrineau), Candy (Regina Hall) and Shelby (Melissa De Sousa) all reunite for the first time in years. As they share their triumphs and tragedies, these college friends soon discover how easy it is to reignite long-forgotten rivalries and romances-all while new discoveries are made and secrets are revealed. The Best Man Holiday is the comedy that critics are calling "a feel-good celebration" (James Verniere, Boston Herald).