Boss Hoss Heartshe owns 98.5% of Heartshe Holler and keeps the other 1.5% in a hidey hole. Upon his death, the hole is opened to reveal a secret son, Hurlan. Watch as his blood grubbing heirs Hurshe, the coquettish daughter closest to Hoss' heart and nether regions and Hambrosia, Hoss' other only child with a fearsome ability to scorch eyeballs with her mental powers, wrestle for every sort of supremacy that power provides. Their miseries and mysteries collide in this first-ever Adult Swim six night miniseries event, The Heart, She Holler. Watch the trailer below.
airing every night through Friday, November 11th.
Best of the Web
Olivia Munn Shows Her Psylocke Bruises in X-Men: Apocalypse Photo
Olivia Munn shares a set photo from X-Men: Apocalypse that shows the beating she took playing Psylocke.
Will Smith Helped Design Deadshot in Suicide Squad
Will Smith helped shape everything about Deadshot, a character seen on the big screen for the first time in Suicide Squad.
Alicia Vikander Is Lara Croft in Tomb Raider Reboot
After months of casting speculation, Warner Bros. and MGM have decided on Alicia Vikander to play Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider reboot.
Captain America Ultimate Franchise Trailer Sparks a Civil War
Watch Steve Rogers evolve over five Marvel movies in the Captain America Ultimate Franchise Trailer.
Mads Mikkelsen Reveals Star Wars: Rogue One Character Spoiler
Mads Mikkelsen confirms his character in Rogue One: A Star Wars story and his relationship to Jyn Erso.
Wolverine 3 Brings in Two Unexpected Actors
The Wovlerine 3 cast is coming together quickly, as Hugh Jackman gets some unexpected comedic relief.