The Social Network is currently available on both Blu-ray and DVD. One of the special features involves the process actor Armie Hammer went through to portray both Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss, along with actor Josh Pence as the stand-in. A brand new, extended featurette about that process has just been released, and you can take a look at the video below.
David Fincher's The Social Network is the stunning tale of a new breed of cultural insurgent: a punk genius who sparked a revolution and changed the face of human interaction for a generation, and perhaps forever. Shot through with emotional brutality and unexpected humor, this superbly crafted film chronicles the formation of Facebook and the battles over ownership that followed upon the website's unfathomable success. With a complex, incisive screenplay by Aaron Sorkin and a brilliant cast including Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield and Justin Timberlake, The Social Network bears witness to the birth of an idea that rewove the fabric of society even as it unraveled the friendship of its creators.
- Audio Commentary with David Fincher
- Audio Commentary with Writer Aaron Sorkin & The Cast
- How Did They Ever Make a Movie of Facebook?: feature length documentary
- Angus Wall, Kirk Baxter and Ren Klyce on Post
- Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross and David Fincher on the Score
- In the Hall of the Mountain King: Reznor's First Draft
- Jeff Cronenweth and David Fincher on the Visuals
- Ruby Skye VIP Room: Multi-Angle Scene Breakdown