USA Today caught up with actor David Duchovny at Monday's 10th annual Critic's Awards to dicuss the progress of the next X-Files film...

David Duchovny said he spoke to X-Files creator Chris Carter earlier in the day about their long-awaited X-Files follow-up, which they expect to shoot late this year or early in 2006. "It'll be a stand-alone horror movie," Duchovny said. "Mulder and Scully investigate one particular case that has nothing to do with alien life. It has to do with supernatural stuff."

Dont't forget to also check out: The X-Files: I Want to Believe