If you have not seen Thor: The Dark World yet, there will be some minor spoilers from here on out. One of the most memorable moments from this Marvel Phase Two sequel is when Captain America: The Winter Soldier star Chris Evans shows up for a brief cameo, during a scene where Loki (Tom Hiddleston) keeps changing his appearance while walking with his brother Thor (Chris Hemsworth). Since Chris Evans' appearance was digitally transferred into the final cut, Tom Hiddleston actually got to wear the Captain America suit during the production as Chris' stand-in. Check out this video that will be included on the special features when Thor: The Dark World debuts on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD February 25.
Marvel's Thor: The Dark World continues the big screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel's The Avengers, Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos... but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.
- Never-Before-Seen Extended and Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Exclusive Look - Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Get an exclusive first look at the latest installment in the Captain America franchise and its incredible cast of characters, including Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, Samuel L. Jackson as Director Nick Fury, Chris Evans, our hero Steve Rogers, his new ally Sam Wilson, aka the Falcon played by Anthony Mackie, and a mysterious enemy from the past...the Winter Soldier played by Sebastian Stan.
- A Brothers' Journey: Thor & Loki - In this 30 min feturette go behind the scenes with filmmakers and cast as we explore two of the most iconic characters in the Marvel Universe with stars Chris Hemsworth (Thor) & Tom Hiddleston (Loki), and journey through the key moments that have defined and endeared these characters to audiences around the world.
- Scoring Marvel's Thor: The Dark World with Brian Tyler - Go behind the scenes with the filmmakers and acclaimed composer Brian Tyler for a look at the creation of the movie's stunning original score.
- Audio Commentary with Director Alan Taylor, Producer Kevin Feige, Actor Tom Hiddleston (Loki) and Cinematographer Kramer Morgenthau