The hit summer blockbuster Star Trek Into Darkness arrives on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, Blu-ray Gift Set and DVD today, giving fans the chance to bring all the action and adventure home. In case you haven't picked up this sequel yet, we have three featurettes that take you behind-the-scenes with Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto and J.J. Abrams discussing Benedict Cumberbatch's villain character, along with Karl Urban and J.J. Abrams discussing how they created the Red Planet. If that weren't enough, we also have the Blu-ray trailer.
Written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman and Damon Lindelof, the film follows the crew of the Enterprise as a shocking act of terror on Earth sends them on a manhunt to capture an unstoppable force of destruction and bring those responsible to justice. Star Trek Into Darkness features an outstanding ensemble cast including John Cho, Benedict Cumberbatch, Alice Eve, Bruce Greenwood, Simon Pegg, Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Zoe Saldana, Karl Urban, Peter Weller and Anton Yelchin.
- Feature film in high definition
- Creating the Red Planet - Experience the creation of a never-before-seen alien world, as featured in the action-packed opening sequence of the film.
- Attack on Starfleet - Go behind the scenes with the cast and filmmakers and witness the creation of the shocking attack on Starfleet Headquarters.
- The Klingon Home World - Discover the stunning world of Kronos, and see how the filmmakers reinvented the Klingons for a new generation.
- The Enemy of My Enemy - Find out how, and why, the identity of the film's true villain was kept a mystery to the very end.
- Ship to Ship - An in-depth and thrilling look at the filming of the iconic space jump sequence, which both defied the laws of physics and pushed the limits of visual effects.
- Brawl by the Bay - Sit in with Zachary Quinto and Benedict Cumberbatch as they revisit their intense preparation for the film's breathtaking climax.
- Continuing the Mission - An inspiring look at the partnership between the film's crew and the organization that assists returning veterans to find meaningful ways to contribute on the home front.
- Feature film in standard definition