We just reported that the Disney/Pixar film Toy Story 3 is now the highest-grossing animated film of all time and, at the end of that press release, Disney announced that Toy Story 3 will be released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 2. High Def Disc News has gotten a hold of the cover art images and special features details for this new release as well. The film will be released in a standard DVD edition, two-disc Blu-ray and a three-disc Blu-ray that will also include a standard DVD disc and a Digital Copy of the film. You can take a look at the cover art images and special features below.
- Teaser (HD) Cars 2 early sneak peak
- Day And Night theatrical short
- Bonus: The Gang's All Here, Toys! Epilogue
- Buzz Lightyear Mission Logs: The Science Of Adventure (in conjunction with NASA)
- Paths To Pixar: Editorial
- Studio Stories: Where's Gordon, Cereal Bar, Clean Start
- A Toy's Eye View: Creating A Whole New Land
- Alex Syntek
- Beyond The Toybox - Commentary track (Blu-ray only)
- Beginnings with Michael Arndt (Blu-ray only)
- Bonnie's Playtime - A story roundtable (Blu-ray only)
- Roundin' Up A Western Opening (Blu-ray only)
- Goodbye Andy (Blu-ray only)
- The Accidental Toymakers Of Pixar (Blu-ray only)
- Life Of A Short (Blu-ray only)
- Making of Day And Night (Blu-ray only)
- Ken's dating tips, Lotso commercials (Blu-ray only)
- "Dancing With The Stars" at Pixar (Blu-ray only)
- Trailers and more (Blu-ray only)
- Game: Toy Story Trivia Dash (Blu-ray only)
- Alex Syntek music video (Blu-ray only)
Best of the Web
Toy Story 4 Wants Patricia Arquette as a Hippie Mother
Oscar winner Patricia Arquette is in talks to play a hippie mother in Pixar's highly-anticipated sequel Toy Story 4.
Nerd Alert: Inside Out Honest Trailer & Anthony Mackie Hates Man of Steel
Find out how you can build a DIY Necronomicon from Evil Dead and check out a real version of Andy's room from Toy Story 3 in today's Nerd Alert.
Toy Story 4 Delayed Until 2018
Disney delays their highly-anticipated animated sequel Toy Story 4 by almost one year, pushing it into summer 2018.
Pixar Shares Toy Story 4 & Coco Details at D23
Filmmakers John Lasseter and Lee Unkrich revealed new details about Toy Story 4 and Coco, previously known as the Dia De Los Muertos Project.
Cars 3, Incredibles 2 & Toy Story 4 Posters Arrive from D23
Disney Pixar has revealed new posters for upcoming sequels Cars 3, Toy Story 4 and Incredibles 2 at the D23 Expo in Anaheim today.
Toy Story 4 Has Woody and Bo Peep in Love
Toy Story 4 director John Lasseter reveals that this animated sequel centers on the franchise's first love story, between Woody and Bo-Peep.