You can bring home the entire series of your favorite animated robots in disguise in a mammoth DVD set this October. Transformers: 25th Anniversary "Matrix of Leadership" Edition will be released on DVD on Octoebr 20, the same day Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will come to DVD and Blu-ray. This 16-disc set will include all 98 episodes of the original animated series along with loads of special features and a 60-page collectors book, magnets and much more. Click below to watch 11 brand new videos from this set, plus you can take a look at the packaging for this set and the special features below as well.
Four million years after crash-landing on an unfamiliar planet, sentient robots with the ability to disguise themselves as common vehicles awaken on present-day Earth. Engaged in a crucial race to find a new energy source for their home planet of Cybertron, Optimus Prime and the heroic Autobots must defend the innocent people of Earth against their archnemeses, Megatron and the power-hungry Decepticons.
- Five retrospective featurettes including brand new, in-depth interviews with individuals involved with the early success of the TRANSFORMERS franchise. Two of these featurettes are exclusive to this set including a conversation with comic writer Bob Budiansky and a voice cast reunion. The reunion features Jack Angel (RAMJET), Michael Bell (PROWL), Gregg Berger (GRIMLOCKI), Aurthur Burghardt (DEVASTATOR), Corey Burton (Spike Witwicky), Richard Gautier (RODIMUS PRIME), Neil Ross (SLAG), Frank Welker (MEGATRON)
- Two concept art galleries
- Archival Hasbro toy commercials
- All 98 episodes of dialogue scripts. Three full scripts, with original handwritten notes, including "Transport To Oblivion", "STARSCREAM'S Brigade" and "The Revenge of BRUTICUS"
- 5 rare PSAs
- From the Files of Teletraan-2
- Fan Art Gallery
- An animated fan film entitled TRANSFORMERS: Generation
Best of the Web
Transformers 5 Lands Carmichael Show Star Jerrod Carmichael
The Carmichael Show star/creator Jerrod Carmichael has joined Mark Wahlberg and Isabela Moner in Michael Bay's Transformers 5.
Bumblebee Spinoff Is a Low Budget Transformers Movie?
Paramount's Brad Grey teases that the Transformers BumbleBee spinoff will be made at a 'lower cost,' while teasing future projects as well.
Transformers Bumblebee Spinoff Movie Is Coming in 2018
Hasbro has confirmed that their 2018 Transformers 6 movie is a Bumblebee origin story.
Transformers 5, 6 and & 7 Annual Release Dates Announced
Paramount Pictures has announced that the next three Transformers sequels will arrive over the next four years.
Transformers 5 Begins Shooting in May
Director Michael Bay will return to direct his final installment of the blockbuster franchise with Transformers 5 starting production this summer.
Michael Bay Will Direct Transformers 5
Michael Bay confirms that he will direct Transformers 5, claiming that this will be his last movie before passing the franchise to someone else.