Wreck-It Ralph Reveals All-Star Supporting Voice Cast
Tapping stars from the big and small screens, Walt Disney Animation Studios rounds out its voice cast for Wreck-It Ralph. Directed by Rich Moore and produced by Clark Spencer, the hilarious arcade-game-hopping adventure adds to its current roster, which includes John C. Reilly as Wreck-It Ralph, Jack McBrayer as Fix-It Felix Jr., Jane Lynch as Sergeant Calhoun and Sarah Silverman as Vanellope von Schweetz. Wreck-It Ralph hits theaters November 2, 2012.
Helping to bring to life the diverse, colorful and wildly imaginative arcade-game worlds created for Wreck-It Ralph are the following voice cast members:
- Alan Tudyk as King Candy, ruler of Sugar Rush, a candy-coated cart racing game
- Ed O'Neill as Mr. Litwak, owner of Litwak's Family Fun Center & Arcade
- Mindy Kaling as Taffyta Muttonfudge, an accomplished racer and Vanellope's nemesis
- Adam Carolla as Wynchel, Sugar Rush security
- Horatio Sanz as Duncan, Sugar Rush security
- Dennis Haysbert as General from the first-person shooter game, Hero's Duty
- Edie McClurg as Mary, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Roger Craig Smith as Sonic the Hedgehog
- Gerald C. Rivers as M. Bison
- Rachael Harris as Deanna, a Nicelander who lives within the game Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Stefanie Scott as Moppet Girl, a young arcade enthusiast who visits Litwak's arcade
- Reuben Langdon as Ken from Street Fighter
- Kyle Hebert as Ryu from Street Fighter
ABOUT THE MOVIE
From Walt Disney Animation Studios and Emmy®-winning director Rich Moore comes Wreck-It Ralph, a hilarious, arcade-game-hopping adventure. For decades, Ralph has been overshadowed by Fix-It Felix, Jr., the good-guy star of their game who always gets to save the day. Tired of playing the role of a bad guy, Ralph takes matters into his own massive hands and sets off on a journey across the arcade through multiple generations of video games to prove he's got what it takes to be a hero.
On his quest, Ralph meets tough-as-nails Sergeant Calhoun from the first-person action game Hero's Duty, and feisty misfit Vanellope von Schweetz from the candy-coated cart racing game, Sugar Rush, who may just be his first real friend. But everything changes when a deadly enemy is unleashed, threatening the entire arcade and Vanellope herself. Ralph finally gets his chance to save the day-but can he do it in time?