Donald Trump will kick off the sixth season casting search of NBC's The Apprentice by personally interviewing applicants at Universal Studios in Hollywood on Friday, March 10 -- the first stop of a 17-city tour to find the next "Apprentice." For the first time in the history of the show, "The Apprentice" will leave Manhattan and move to southern California for season six, which shoots this summer and airs in fall 2006. Season five of "The Apprentice" is currently airing Mondays at 9 p.m. ET.
"People who want to challenge themselves in the ultimate business competition should definitely come apply," said executive producer Donald Trump. "They'll be facing a whole new series of twists, turns and challenges when we take 'The Apprentice' to southern California."
Trump will also interview applicants in person at the New York City casting call, slated for March 24 at Trump Tower, and casting directors will visit 15 other cities throughout March and April.
Prospective applicants should: be able to take risks, bounce back after failing, succeed in a cutthroat environment, go against the tide, remain focused, think creatively and be a leader. Interested candidates should complete the online application form (www.nbc.com) and apply for one of the most coveted jobs in the country.
Interviews will take place in the following cities. For all casting calls, wristbands are distributed at 9 AM and at 10 AM interviews will begin, with the exception of Los Angeles and New York, where wristbands will be distributed at 8 AM and interviews will begin at 9 AM. Candidates should bring a completed application to the open calls, which they can download from www.nbc.com.
* Los Angeles, CA Friday, March 10, Universal Studios Hollywood -- 100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, CA 91608 ** Official kickoff with Donald Trump
* Atlanta, GA Friday, March 17, Twelve Hotel & Residences, Atlantic Station, 361 17th Street, Atlanta, GA 30363
* Jacksonville, FL Saturday, March 18, University of North Florida, Fine Arts Center, 4567 St. Johns Bluff Road, Jacksonville, FL 32224
* San Antonio, TX Friday, March 17, The University of Texas at San Antonio, University Center (1604 Campus), 6900 North Loop 1604 West, San Antonio, TX 78249
* Seattle, WA Friday, March 17 or Saturday, March 18, TBA
* New York, NY Friday, March 24, Trump Tower, 725 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10022
* Tampa, FL Friday, March 24, The News Center, 202 S. Parker St. Tampa, FL 33606
* Memphis, TN Saturday, March 25, University of Memphis, Fogelman College of Business & Economics, Memphis, TN 38152
* Denver, CO Friday, March 24 or Saturday, March 25, TBA
* Sacramento, CA Friday, March 31, KCRA 3, 3 Television Circle, Sacramento, CA 95814
* Chicago, CA Saturday, April 1, NBC5 -- NBC Tower, 454 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
* Hartford, CT Friday, March 31 or Saturday, April 1, TBA
* Honolulu, HA Saturday, April 1, Hawaii Prince Hotel, 100 Holomoana Street
Honolulu, HI 96815
* San Diego, CA Friday, April 7, Horton Square (adjacent to the NBC 7/39 Studio), 225 Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101
* Washington, D.C. Friday, April 7, Mercedes Benz of Alexandria, 200 S. Pickett Street, Alexandria, VA 22304
* Las Vegas, NV Saturday, April 8, Planet Hyundai, 7150 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89117
* Phoenix, AZ Saturday, April 8, Fort McDowell Resort and Casino, 10438 N. Fort McDowell Road, Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ 85264
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States and live in the United States; must be at least 21 years of age; must be in excellent physical and mental health; must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until six months after initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear, if selected as a player.
Prospective candidates, if selected to be interviewed, must complete, sign and return (prior to the date of your personal interview) a completed interview Agreement Package that includes a Background Questionnaire Form and authorization to obtain background information from third parties, among other agreements.