The 31st Annual Razzie Awards announced their nominations, with sequels, remakes, and rip-offs dominating. The so-called "winners of the worsts" will be awarded on Hollywood's Barnsdall Gallery Theatre on Saturday, February 26. Razzie repeat offender M. Night Shyamalan 're-imagined' the faux-anime TV series The Last Airbender into a jumbled, jump-cut mess of a movie that fans of the TV show hated even more than critics did (if that's even possible!). In addition to Worst Director and Worst Picture, the film is up for Worst Remake, Worst Screenplay, Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble (the entire cast) and a brand-new Razzie category for 2010, Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3-D." The Twilight Saga: Eclipse also received 9 nominations. All three of the principal characters of Eclipse are individually nominated for their acting, and the entire cast is also up for Worst Screen Ensemble.
- The Last Airbender Written by M. Night Shyamalan, based on the TV series created by Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko
- Little Fockers, Written by John Hamburg and Larry Stuckey, based on Characters Created by Greg Glenna & Mary Roth Clarke
- Sex and the City 2, Written by Michael Patrick King, Based on the TV Series Created by Darren Star
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, Screenplay by Melissa Rosenberg, Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
- Vampires Suck, Written by Jason Friedberg & Aaron Seltzer