You can bring home one of the biggest comedy hits on the small screen on DVD this September. 30 Rock: Season 4 will be released on DVD on September 21. We don't have any cover art images or pricing details, but this DVD set will contain all 22 episodes of this latest season and you can take a look at the special features below. The series stars Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Tracy Morgan, Jane Krakowski and Jack McBrayer.
Show creator Tina Fey (Baby Mama) and fellow Primetime Emmy Award, Golden Globe and SAG Award winner Alec Baldwin (It's Complicated) star as TV writer Liz Lemon and conservative GE executive Jack Donaghy, who together preside over the everyday mayhem at a late-night variety show. Pretending to help them are mercurial stars Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan, Death at a Funeral) and Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski, Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant), as well as wide-eyed NBC page Kenneth Parcell (Jack McBrayer, Despicable Me).
The fourth season of 30 Rock featured an amazing array of guest stars including Matt Damon, Julianne Moore, Will Arnett and Elizabeth Banks with guest appearances by Al Gore, Matt Lauer, Jon Bon Jovi, Buzz Aldrin, Will Ferrell, Jimmy Fallon, Betty White and Jon Hamm.
Related: 30 Rock Gets Tom Hanks
- Two Extended Episodes: Both Secret Santa and I Do I Do feature footage not shown on television.
- - Feature Commentaries
- - Behind-the-Scenes I Do I Do Episode: Get the inside scoop from the director, producer, production designer, composer and stars as cameras roll behind-the-scenes as the 30 Rock cast and crew produce the Season 4 finale episode.
- - Behind-the-Scenes The Moms Episode: Cast members Tina Fey, Jane Krakowski, Judah Friedlander, director John Riggi, and guest star moms Anita Gillette and Patti LuPone provide an inside perspective on the production of the season 4 episode featuring Patti LuPone, Jan Hooks, Elaine Stritch and Anita Gillette.
- - Ace of Cakes Episode: Duff Goldman and his staff of Food Network's Ace of Cakes become part of the fun of 30 Rock when Tina Fey invites them to make a cake to star in the show. They also create a special surprise cake for the cast and crew to celebrate their season finale. Finally, Duff gets inspired by the show and decides to whip up an order of cheesy blasters.
- - "Tennis Night in America": In the episode entitled Season 4 Jenna Maroney asks "Are you ready for some tennis?" Now viewers can see the NBC Sports promo parody in its entirety.
- - Deleted Scenes: Get more of your favorite 30 Rock characters in 9 never-before-seen scenes.
- - Photo Gallery and more