Okay Broncbusters and Bruce Campbell Fans hang on to your hats as the Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.: The Complete Series rides up on DVD July 18th, 2006.
The world's favorite western/sci-fi/comedy/action cult hit rides again! Here on 8 discs is the complete series about Brisco (Bruce Campbell), a tough-as-rawhide cowpoke, debonair ladies' man and Harvard-educated smarty-britches who roams from Frisco to Jalisco in pursuit of outlaws who killed his father...and in search of a mysterious orb possessing out-of-this world powers.
Hot lead and cool anachronisms await Brisco as he and his sidekicks - including Comet, the intellectual equine who doesn't know he's a horse - fight for justice in the way, way, way-out West. Put your boots in your stirrups, your tongue in your cheek and join the fun. Let's play
cowboys and aliens.
Disc 1 - Pilot; Socrates' Sister; The Orb Scholar
Disc 2 - No Man's Land; Brisco in Jalisco; Riverboat; Pirates!
Disc 3 - Senior Spirit; Brisco for the Defense; Showdown; Deep in the Heart of Dixie
Disc 4 - Crystal Hawks; Steel Horses; Mail Order Brides; A.K.A. Kansas
Disc 5 - Bounty Hunter's Convention; Fountain of Youth; Hard Rock; The Brooklyn Dodgers
Disc 6 - Bye Bly; Ned Zed; Stagecoach; Wild Card
Disc 7 - And Baby Makes Three; Bad Luck Betty; High Treason (Part 1); High Treason (Part 2)
Disc 8 - All Enhanced Content
- The History of Brisco County: A behind-the-scenes documentary with cast and creator.
- "Tools of the Trade" - mini featurettes on special aspects of the show narrated by Bruce Campbell.
- "A Brisco County Writer's Room" - Roundtable discussion with the writers & producers of Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
- "A Reading From The Book of Bruce"
- "Brisco's Book of Coming Things" - interactive menu launching mini-featurettes about the
signature references to futuristic elements of the show, narrated by Bruce Campbell.
- No. of Discs:و
- Packaging Type: Digi-Pack
- CC: Yes
- Language: English
- Subtitles: Francais, Espanol
- Aspect Ratio: Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33 / Standard [4:3 Transfer]
- Audio: English: Stereo 2S