From the Late Show with David Letterman home office in Wahoo, Nebraska... THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN:
"Things I Learned from American Idol"
[As presented by Sanjaya Malakar, the most recent contestant voted off American Idol, on the Monday, April 23 broadcast of the Late Show with David Letterman, seen weeknights (11:35 PM 12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.]
10. The camera adds ten pounds to your mohawk.
9. Work hard and make sacrifices, you can finish in 7th place.
8. It's very important to "Keep it real, dawg."
7. I should have gone for the immunity idol - oh wait, that's Survivor.
6. On-camera Simon is a bit nasty, but off-camera, he's a total jerk.
5. Voting for yourself 100 times an hour causes some wicked carpal tunnel.
4. When you forget the words, just do this.
(Sanjaya belts out a riff like "Ohhhhhhhh")
3. Honestly, I thought I was auditioning for Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
1. America loves performers with bad hair - right, Dave?
Dont't forget to also check out: Late Show with David Letterman