The Angry Birds from Rovio's hit mobile game come to life in Angry Birds Toons - Season One - Volume Two, debuting on Blu-ray and DVD April 15 from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Today, we have an exclusive featurette where animation supervisors Jamie Roivainen and Meruan Salim take us behind-the-scenes as we get a first-hand look at how much freedom they are given in creating these characters such as Red, Chuck, Matilda, Bomb, the Blues and Terrence. We also see how on-camera tests by Jamie and Meruan help to influence the animation in this featurette you can't find anywhere else.
Welcome back to Piggy Island, where the Angry Birds' survival is at stake! Join Red, Chuck, Matilda, Bomb, the Blues and Terence as they continue to hatch up schemes to foil the sneaky Bad Piggies who plot to steal their eggs. Based on one of the most popular games in history, Angry Birds Toons - Season One - Volume Two brings back fan-favorite characters for 26 more fun-filled adventures. Will our heroes defeat the mischievous Piggies once and for all? Toon in and find out!
- Easter Holiday Special: "Easter Egg Hunt"
- - Three all-new, "Meet the Characters" Pods, featuring Bomb Bird, Terrence and Chef Pig
- - Previously released "Meet the Characters" Pod for Corporal Pig
- - "Behind-the-Scenes Character Design": Go behind the scenes to see how Rovio's artists design and animate the characters
- - "Behind-the-Scenes Producing, Directing and Coordinating": Learn about the work Rovio's production staff does to create the Angry Birds Toons
- - "Behind-the-Scenes Compositing, Tools and Color Grading": Discover more about the kind of work that goes into the composting and color grading the animation.
- - "Sound Design & Voice Acting and Music Behind-the-Scenes": Learn how the sound is designed and about the voices behind the characters. Also see how the music is created for the Angry Birds Toons series