While nothing has been confirmed by the studio thus far, it seems that Disney's recent purchases of website domain names could indicate a few future films moving forward. Stich Kingdom is reporting that Disney has purchased a domain name for Ant-Man at Ant-Man-TheMovie.com.
To make up for my previous grievous error, here's a little item that may have escaped you. Marvel is prepping a movie starring-- Ant-Man!
Ant-Man isn't the only domain name that Disney recently secured, though. It seems they might be exploring spin-off features with the Cars character Mater with websites like LunarMater.com, MoonMater.com, RightStuffMater.com, MaterPI.com and InvestigatorMater.com. Here's a list of the other domain names the studio has bought.
- A True Story (ATRUESTORY-MOVIE.COM and ATRUESTORY-THEMOVIE.COM)
- - CA Rancho Film (CARANCHOFILM.COM), Classy Lady (CLASSYLADYMOVIE.COM)
- - Denver International Airport (DENVERINTERNATIONALAIRPORTMOVIE.COM)
- - Genneris (GENNERIS.COM and GENNERISMOVIE.COM)
- - Great Lengths (GREATLENGTHSMOVIE.COM)
- - Home Movies (HOMEMOVIES-THEMOVIE.COM)
- - Me Harmony (MEHARMONYMOVIE.COM)
- - Ra (RA-MOVIE.COM)
- - When the Trumpets Sound (WHENTHETRUMPETSSOUND.COM and WHENTHETRUMPETSSOUND-THEMOVIE.COM).
- - Other possible titles for Secretariat:
- - Taking the Crown (TAKINGTHECROWN.COM and TAKINGTHECROWNMOVIE.COM)
- - Triple Crown (TRIPLECROWNMOVIE.COM)
The studio has also purchased domains for films it might distribute for DreamWorks as well.
- Eat, Sleep, Poop (EATSLEEPPOOPMOVIE.COM)
- - Escape Artist (ESCAPEARTIST-MOVIE.COM)
- - Good Looking (GOODLOOKING-THEMOVIE.COM)
- - I Saw You (ISAWYOU-THEMOVIE.COM)
- - Nonstop (NONSTOP-MOVIE.COM)
- - Robopocalypse (ROBOPOCALYPSE-MOVIE.COM)
- - War Horse (WARHORSE-MOVIE.COM)
- - Wife vs. Ninja (WIFEVSNINJAMOVIE.COM)
We'll be sure to keep you posted on any new developments on an Ant-Man film or any of these others potential film titles as well as soon as we have more information.