New details, art and a release date for Scream Factory's collector's edition release of the 80s slasher classic April Fool's Day have arrived. When Muffy St. John (Deborah Foreman, Valley Girl) invited her college friends up to her parents' secluded island home for the time of their lives, she just forgot to tell them it just might be the last time of their lives. As soon as the kids arrive on the island, someone starts trimming the guest list ... one murder at a time. And what starts out as a weekend of harmless "April Fool's Day" pranks turns into a bloody battle for survival.
It's just what you'd expect from the producer who brought you Body Parts, Species and three of the Friday the 13th films! April Fool's Day is packed with fantastic new art and extras which have still yet to be revealed.
- April Fool's Day special features:
- • National street date for North America (Region A) is March 24th.
- • This is being presented as a Collector's Edition and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.
- • The newly-commissioned "doll-ed" up artwork you see pictured on the left comes to us from artist Yannick Bouchard. (And if you know the film this makes perfect sense) This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the classic original theatrical artwork (pictured on the right).
- • New extras are in progress and will be announced on a later date but we can confirm today that we have several cast and crew already on board and we plan to load it up as much as possible!
The 80s horror renaissance is is in full effect! Pre-order now directly Shout! Factory. The first 500 orders from our site will receive an exclusive limited-edition 18" x 24" rolled poster of the exclusive new illustration.
April Fool's Day - TV Spot (1986) pic.twitter.com/PfdFJUBPhp— Horror Ads🔪 (@horrorads) April 1, 2019