He's carrying a coffin and firing some massive gun. It's good to see Arnold getting back to his roots!
CLICK HERE for the full sized pic!
Die Hard 4: Big news from The Hollywood Reporter today about yet ANOTHER Die Hard adventure! Bruce Willis seems to be moving forward with the project, even though earlier this year he said that he wouldn't ever reprise his role as John McClain. Check it out:
Bruce Willis is ready to die even harder. Willis and Arnold Rifkin's Cheyenne Enterprises are near a deal with 20th Century Fox to bring yet another installment of the "Die Hard" franchise to the big screen, studio sources confirmed. The deal for "Die Hard 4," details of which are being finalized, comes as the result of a title swap. Willis' latest project at Revolution Studios, directed by Antoine Fuqua, has gone through several monikers, including "Man of War," but the studio and the producers wanted to call it "Tears of the Sun." That title, however, happened to be a Fox property. Fox agreed to hand over the "War" title if Cheyenne would commit to a fourth installment of the popular and lucrative "Die Hard" franchise. There is no writer on board for the next auctioneer, which will be developed by Hutch Parker's TCF division.
Phone Booth: Sometimes bad luck just comes when we least expect it. Looks like the new Colin Farrell thriller, Phone Booth, might be in for a bumpy road ahead as it's release date draws near and real life sniper attacks continue happening in Washington DC. here's the scoop from CNN:
A spokeswoman for Fox said that it is "evaluating the situation." Meanwhile, a well-placed source at the studio tells Daily Variety that there have been preliminary conversations about moving the picture's November 15 release date.
Calls to "Phone Booth" producers Gil Netter and David Zucker on Wednesday and Thursday were not returned. In an interview with Daily Variety, director Joel Schumacher said he felt the ugly reality of the shootings and his fantasy thriller set in New York City were "such different cases" that he hadn't given any thought to a potentially negative effect.
"I mean, there are many serial killers that haven't been caught," the director said. "Should they not release 'Red Dragon?' "
We'll let you know of any changes.
Jurassic Park 4: According to a few sources at Dark Horizons, Sam Neill talked to The New Zealand Listener magazine earlier this week, where he revealed some things about Jurassic Park 4! Take a look:
"Yes, another Jurassic Park is in the developmental stages at the moment. I think I can say that without being arrested, or eaten by one of those scary dinosaurs (laughs). As for my involvement, it's a possibility. I certainly had a ripper of a time doing the previous two, so I have no objection in that respect. Steven (Spielberg) has spoken with me briefly about the new story they are working on, which is remarkably inventive and intriguing, by the way....Steven has indicated I may have some part in the film, but I'll leave it at that. From what I know, it's pretty early goings. As always, I'll wait for the finished script, and just see how my schedule shapes up".
Thanks to Dark Horizons for the quote!
Orlando Bloom as Will Turner , Kiera Knightly as Elizabeth Swann, Geoffrey Rush as Barbossa, Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow
Shooting in Los Angeles, San Diego and St. Vincent.
Budget: around 137 million dollars.
Produced by: Jerry Bruckheimer
Directed by: Gore Verbinski
The set up: a young girl traveling to the Caribbean steals a pirate medallion in order to protect a young boy. Years later, when the medallion accidentally touches the ocean water, the legendary ghost ship the Black Pearl is seemingly summoned to Port Royal, where the pirates sack the town searching for the medallion, throwing the girl in jeopardy ...
Special Effects: Industrial Light and Magic
Release date: July 2, 2003.
Cool bit: right now, the tall ship Lady Washington is sailing on a 9000 mile trip from Seattle to the Caribbean so as to be available for filming...
Thanks to DH for the heads up!
Below: In other scary boat news, the filmmakers of Below have went ahead and created a website for their film themselves, instead of waiting for studio support. CLICK HERE
Resident Evil 2: Seems that production is to start on Resident Evil 2 in mid 2003, according to Variety. The only involvement of Paul Anderson (director of Resident Evil) at this time is as screenwriter.
Stay tuned for a Spider-man DVD review!!! ~Brian