There are definitely no strings on this highly detailed replica of the main villain from this summer's hugely anticipated Marvel super hero release Avengers: Age of Ultron. After teasing his backside, Hot Toys has finally unveiled Ultron Prime in all his articulated, highly detailed glory. And they've released quite a few photos to go along with it.
Ultron Prime is a 1/6th scale collectible action figure that will be available for collectors and children everywhere between the first quarter of 2015 and the first quarter of 2016. Ultron Prime was designed directly from his appearance in Avengers: Age of Ultron, standing 41 cm tall. It features a newly developed head sculpt and body with mechanical details, LED light-up head and upper body, and a specially designed Avengers: Age of Ultron logo figure base with LED light-up function!
The Avengers team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision. Check out all the detailed highlights of this beautifully sculpted super villain that you can take anywhere (even in the bathtub)!
The 1/6th scale Ultron Prime Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ultron Prime in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Movie-accurate sculpture with mechanical details
- Silver colored painting on armor
- LED light-up head sculpt and upper body (red light, battery operated)
- Approximately 41 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers
- Specially-designed Avengers: Age of Ultron figure stand with LED light-up function (red light, battery operated)
- Figure Painted by Lok Ho
- -Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong