The world is turned upside down when one of the world's greatest super heroes - Batman - finds himself under attack by his own son in the newest DC Universe Original Movie - Batman Vs. Robin. This all-new original film arrives April 14, 2015 from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment on Blu-ray Deluxe Edition, Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital HD. The brand-new product offering, Blu-ray Deluxe Edition, will include the Blu-ray Combo Pack, along with a Batman figurine in a gift set. Batman Vs. Robin will be available on Blu-ray Deluxe Edition for $29.96, Blu-rayTM Combo Pack for $24.98 SRP and on DVD for $19.98 SRP. The Blu-ray Combo Pack includes a digital version of the movie on Digital HD with UltraViolet. Fans can also own Batman Vs. Robin in Digital HD on April 14 via purchase from digital retailers.
The shadows of Gotham City are no place for a child but Damian Wayne is no ordinary child. Now bearing the mantle of Robin, he blazes a headstrong and sometimes reckless trail alongside his father, Batman. While investigating a crime scene, Robin encounters a mysterious figure, Talon, who leads him on a life-altering course through the depths of Gotham's secret society, known as The Court of Owls. It's a dangerous journey that will force Batman and Robin to face their most dangerous adversary, each other! Based on the #1 best-selling graphic novel, Batman: The Court of Owls, this action-packed caper is one that fans won't want to miss!
Mary Ellen Thomas, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Vice President, Family & Animation Marketing, had this to say in a statement.
"Batman Vs. Robin has all the elements of a memorable film - powerful villains, treacherous plot twists and tensions amongst allies. Showcasing a fantastic voice cast, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is proud to release Batman Vs. Robin as the next DC Universe Original Movie."
Television stars Jason O'Mara (Terra Nova, USA Network's upcoming Complications) and Stuart Allan (Son of Batman) reprise their roles as the voices of Batman/Bruce Wayne and Robin/Damian, respectively. Adding to the celebrity-laden voice cast is Jeremy Sisto (Law & Order, Suburgatory) as Talon, singer/songwriter/comedian 'Weird Al' Yankovic as The Dollmaker, David McCallum (NCIS) as Alfred, Grey Griffin (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends) as Samantha, Sean Maher (Serenity) as Nightwing, and Kevin Conroy (Batman: The Animated Series) as Thomas Wayne.
Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment, the film is directed by Jay Oliva (Batman: Assault on Arkham) from a script by award-winning comic writer J.M. DeMatteis. James Tucker (Justice League: Throne of Atlantis) is supervising producer.
Blu-ray and DVD Bonus Content
Batman vs. Robin Blu-ray and Deluxe Edition contain the following special features:
- Gotham's City Secret: The Mythic Court of Owls - The Court of Owls is the secret society that directly connects the past of Gotham to the current city. Are they silent guardians that are the noble benefactors or are they the malevolent force that manipulates a city toward their grand design?
- Talons of the Owl - If the Owls are the masterminds, their instruments of destruction are their assassins. Appropriately called The Talons, these warriors are designed to carry out the will of the Owls.
- - Batman Vs. Robin Audio Commentary
- - A Sneak Peak at Justice League: Gods & Monsters - An advance look at the next DC Universe Original Movie with the creators and cast.
- - Bonus cartoons from the DC Comics Vault
Batman Vs. Robin DVD contains the following special features:
- A Sneak Peak at Justice League: Gods & Monsters - An advance look at the next DC Universe Original Movie with the creators.
Batman vs. Robin Blu-ray