Animation's greatest adventure heroine continues her fight for freedom as BCI Eclipse, a Navarre Corporation Company, and leading UK media company and underlying rights owner, Entertainment Rights Plc ("ER"), introduce the next installment of She-Ra: Princess of Power. Season One, Volume Two will be available April 3rd at a suggested retail price of $49.98. The six DVD pack will be released under BCI's Ink & Paint brand and will include 33 digitally remastered episodes from the first season of the classic '80s animated series.
She-Ra: Princess of Power - Season One, Volume Two, is the second release in a three-volume set that will include all 93 original episodes of the popular animated saga. All three volumes combined form a unique She-Ra "spine art mural."
Producing the special features, documentaries and most of the extra content is entertainment writer Andy Mangels, a best-selling novelist, and author of Animation on DVD - The Ultimate Guide. Consulting with BCI on the project and providing extra content is Val Staples, the owner of www.he-man.org, the internet's largest portal for the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe fan community, the owner of MVCreations graphic design company, and the publisher of the recent Masters of the Universe comic.
She-Ra: Princess of Power first aired on television in 1985, as a female-directed spin-off of the popular He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, which was into its second season.
- The documentary "The Stories of She-Ra, Part 2"
- Commentary tracks for episodes "Intro the Dark Dimension" with writer J. Michael Straczynski. Hosted by Andy Mangels
- Storyboard-to-episode comparison for episode #45 "Huntara"
- Art cards by acclaimed artists Mike Wieringo and Jock
- He-Man® and She-Ra® Cartography (maps of Eternia, Etheria Brightmoon Kingdom and Lighthope area layout)
- Image Gallery (model sheets for "The Heroes")
- 50 Character Profiles
- "Loo-Kee's Fun Facts" and trivia
- Easter Eggs
- DVD-ROM features (including scripts model sheets)
- No. of Discs: 6
- Audio: English and Spanish language tracks